Community Doula Collective is the only doula organization in Northeast Indiana to require certification, experience, and continued education.
Our top level Collective doulas offer a variety of services including:
- Birth Doula Services
- Postpartum Doula Services
- Bereavement Support
- Advanced VBAC Support
- Lactation Counseling
- Prenatal Nutrition Guidance
- Childbirth Education Classes
- VBAC Education Classes
Hover over profiles below for individual services offered and click photos to view each website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
COMMUNITY DOULA COLLECTIVE VALUES
- Quality support and resources. Our Northeast Indiana Collective is committed to our continuous growth in pregnancy, birth, and postpartum knowledge. We believe passing on the best and most up to date information is essential for the growing families in our community and their care providers.
- Sustainable work. Sustainable birth and postpartum work includes peer support and accountability. As an organization we meet regularly to dialogue with our colleagues. In order to give our best to each other and our community, our commitment is exclusive to Community Doula Collective.
- Certification and experience. Community Doula Collective is the only organization in Northeast Indiana to require all who join to be both certified and experienced. Our Mentorship Program doulas are actively pursing certification and or experience with a completion date noted. Our Collective doulas function autonomously and practice under the umbrella of their certifying organization(s), referring to their current code of ethics, standards of practice, and scope of practice.